Mechanic's Pride is a full-service Auto repair shop
We do all jobs, big or small, by appointment only. We do our best to accommodate emergencies as best we can, but we urge you to make an appointment if you feel your vehicle may need a check. We have the best diagnosis techs in town; let us get to the bottom of what’s going on with your car.
Why mechanic's pride?
- Every one of our tech-mechanics at all three locations is ASE certified, and many are ASE Master Technicians.
- We’re family-owned – You’ll experience service that’s far better than the dealerships, and we’ll never try to sell you services you don’t need
- We are a AAA approved auto repair shop
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- We’re members of NFIB-(National Federation of Independent Business)
- We have warranties:
- 7 Year/100,000-mile warranty on new engine overhauls
- 3 Year/36,000-mile warranty on transmission overhauls
- 2 Year/24,000-mile warranty on brakes
- 1 year/12,000-mile warranty on tune-ups and general services (parts and labor)
- We require the wearing of masks at all three locations, from management to techs, and our customers. This is in ordinance with CDC guidelines and Washington State Law, but more importantly, we want to keep you safe. That’s our first priority, and we will uphold the health of everyone.
- For 9 consecutive years, winning bronze, silver, gold, and even platinum awards from the local “The Best of Spokane” from the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene Magazine, we’ve graciously accepted the love and support of Spokane.
Need a Roadside Assistance?
Mechanic’s Pride can get your car towed. If you’re in an emergency situation and need a tow to one of our three locations, give us a call. We know that sometimes these things happen after hours or in the middle of the night. Thankfully, our parter B&B Towing is up at all hours to assist you. If you happen to need an emergency tow when our locations are closed, give B&B a ring. Their number is linked below.
Our full-service list
- Full computerized diagnostics
- Computer engine repair
- Complete engine overhaul
- Engine head repair
- Transmission overhaul
- Transfer case repair/replace
- Differential repair/replace
- 4 wheel drive repairs
- Front-wheel drive repairs
- U-joints, driveshafts, and CV shafts repair/replace
- Repair oil leaks, timing belts, wiring, and electrical systems
- Lube Oil Filter services
- Fuel Injection services
- Transmission service Auto Repair Services
- Water pumps, hoses, and thermostats
- Air Conditioning repair (134A and R-12 freon)
- Tires (including snow and studded), balancing, and alignment
- Complete front end repair, ball joints, tie rod ends, struts, and shocks
- Complete brake service from regular hydraulic to computerized anti-lock systems to disc and drums Batteries, alternators, starters
- Cooling systems repair, radiators, heater cores
- Computerized 4-way wheel alignment for trucks and cars
Cars we service
Mechanic’s Pride is a full-service auto repair shop. We service most makes and models.*
*As many cars that we do service, there are some we do not, like Tesla, Porche, etc. If you have a specialty vehicle and are unsure if we’re able to assist you with repairs, call Mike Sr. at our Downlown location.